Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Update!! :D

Hey Everyone!! :D

Just thought that I would let you know that I have just now started my live journal (LJ) up and running!! :D the major update is that I will be posting only my stories on site! :D I have been waiting to make this update for some time now and I can finally say that it's up and running!!! :D

I will be starting off with one chapter of Two of a Kind here's the link:

Two of a kind Chapter 1 - You are Precious

My username there is xxangelgirlxx01 so please do check it out also it will solely now be for just my writing blog...but that does not mean I will not publish it here! I will still continue to publish it here because I don't want to let this blog go as this was my first ever blog after LJ! :P

Over on the LJ you can post comments and much much more!! :D please check it out!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment