Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Thursday 31 December 2015

MIA no more and New Year update

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Hello everyone!

Apologising won't prevent it but I still need do so. I'm truly sorry for being MIA for such a long time. I have been really trying my best to be distracted from my health which has been affecting me inconsistantly. The pain levels varies but nontheless it's always there. I won't ramble on about it but if you would like to know more about it please refer to my other blog (TaranaBstar) which I am hoping to update soon because I have not been active for some time.

Now let's get started with the news and some update for the New Year!

Story Update:


1) Two of a Kind

Yes this story is still active and my goal was to complete it by my 25th Birthday. However that goal was not met so I have decided to create a new goal. However this goal is a silent goal because I've noticed that I have not been able to keep my promises lately, so I have decided to take it for a new turn. New Goals. But silent goals. I apologise if this sounds like I'm sort of waving it in your face but not saying anything, I just want to clear a few things up.

I shall hopefully have a new chapter out soon, I would like to keep it active and make it available for you guys to read and find out what happens with the characters.

2)  The Best of Both Lives (Co-write with Mica)

Those of you who are a fan of this story please don't worry, both myself and Mica are working on the story.. We are trying our best to not make it delayed and we know we haven't been sticking to the monthly upload. Both of us have many things going on but I want to reassure the readers that this story is still in progress. Having said that, this story will also be updating on our blogs (mine and Mica's) but it may be a delay, until we are absolutely sure that we can post a chapter we will work on it to perfection!

I will be discussing with Mica this week hopefully, from my knowledge I am the one to add on to the current the chapter. (Which I have been putting off for a very long time, I apologise >.<)

 Exciting News:

As you all know that I have been participating in the online writing tournament game (cowrite.net) now and then. From there I have been contacted to participate in a magazine that they are recently releasing. The Void Magazine!

I have good news about this and the bad news about it too. The good news is that I have been featured on both the first and second issue.

Issue 1: 12/10/2015



Second Issue: 27/11/2015

Although these are both artwork I am still proud of myself for being featured in a Magazine. Now for the bad news, I submitted a short story writing piece and the Director who contacted me about The Void Magazine in the first told me that sadly they are not able to continue. They said they may continue it in the future although there is a slim chance of it. I would not be mentioning too much about this however if you would like to read about this post please click here. Please do leave a comment over there to show your support.

Now to read more about what's going to be happening with my life, please go over to my blog TaranaBStar to read about what I will be doing other than my writing side of things.

Take Care everyone and I'll see you in the new year!

Tarana xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment