Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Thursday 6 October 2016

Update - Hopefully this will be sticking UPDATED 9/10/16

Hello everyone,

I know it has been a very long time. I truly appreciate the patience from you all. If you read my other blog you will find out as to why I have not been able to blog much recently. (Please have a read after this, I will leave a link to at the bottom of this post once it has been published). Let me just say that I have not been well.

Now for the updates on the stories:

1) Two of a Kind

As you all are aware I am still writing this book and yes there has been a lot of progress with this in terms of chapter outlines. I believe the outlines take a long time to create so the fact that I have made progress with this now shows that I am trying very hard to make progress and yes this progress has been going well.

I may be able to get out the next chapter soon. I will not give a date of it because I want to make sure that I have done as much editing as possible.

2) Best of Both Lives (Co-writing with Mica)

Unfortunately, this story has been on hiatus. The fact of the matter is that my co-writer is diligently working on a project of her own with some of her other friends. This being the case, Mica has been very busy as have I.

We will continue this story soon but please do be patient! I apologise for the delay but this is the best we can do.

I apologise for not giving much of my time to the stories however like I said before I am not well so this does slow things down a little. Also please remember that I am working on Two of a kind, it is still active and you will be able to read the next chapter very soon.

Anyway I hope that this is a little reassuring to you all, please stay tuned for my other blog update with regards to what I'm doing with my life. You will find a link to my blog (TaranaBStar) on the right hand side under the 'Links to other blogs' label.

Link to TaranaBStar latest post

Take care everyone and make sure to keep positive,
Tarana xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment