Imagine

Imagine
Image from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Stipula_fountain_pen.jpg

Saturday 30 December 2017

I Haven't Forgetten You - Update

Hello there strangers!

How are you all doing? It's been a long time, hasn't it? Not to worry I have not abandoned this place, in fact, it's quite the opposite. I've been working on a lot of writing stuff and creative stuff hence the reason why I've been not posting anything here.





Announcements:

1) Two of  a Kind

This is definitely something I'm never giving up on until I finish it. I've been writing a lot about this story and there are some chapters which I need to rewrite and then post again as I've left out an element that I've been wanting to include. So I am still working on actually writing out these chapters as I've already done the chapter outlines for them (or edited some chapter outlines) but don't worry there will definitely be more chapter releasing - hopefully in the New Year.

2) The Best of Both Lives

My co-writer and I actually haven't been writing this in awhile, this is because I've been busy and so has she. So we really haven't had a chance to speak. But when we do, we will definitely be working on this story - again another long while but still in the works.

3) General Update

For those who follow my TaranaBStar blog you would have known that I mentioned about my writing and what's happening. For those of you who don't follow that blog, I basically said that I will be working on my novel and because that would be taking time I will be writing poems here and there. So do expect some poems at least.

I also mentioned how I'm doing other creative stuff for my Youtube channel so I'll be busy with that. So please keep this in mind. I will definitely try my best to balance things out more for everyone.

Now that's out of the way I wanted to say thank you and I apologise for the delay in everything. Please make sure to stay tuned for more.

Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment